Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dirty Ava...summer is officially here





Last night we all went to Clint's double-header of softball games. It was opening night for his city league, and I took the girls out and met his mom there to cheer him on and have fun in the sun. It was the first 80 degree weather we've had and we took full advantage, spending all evening at the ballpark.

As you can see, Ava made friends with kids whose dads are on Clint's team, so she will have fun watching most of his games this year. They got so dirty playing in the dirt, so I learned my lesson and will dress her in grubs from now on. We got home and put her in the shower with Clint. Turns out when you add water to dirt, you end up with mud. After Clint handed her out of the shower to me, I had to re-shampoo her head to get all of the mud out, which had been caked in there.

3 comments:

staciandboys said...

Your daughters are so stinking cute! Too bad you don't live closer so that our kids could play. I was just wondering if you ever still talk to Wendy Haramoto?

Anonymous said...

Lol!! I've noticed the dirt here is very fine and is like clay. IT DOES NOT COME OFF!

Cindy said...

That is so funny. It's good you aren't all uptight about your kids getting a bit dirty while exploring things. That mom on John and Kate hates it when her kids get a little paint or anything on their clothes. Chillax Kate.