Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update: Finally!

So it took a while, but I'm finally back on and ready to catch up on my blogging. A lot has happened (which explains why we haven't had a chance to do a post in a while), so I thought I would just write a list and then get to each major thing in a different post (not in chronological order):

1. We moved into the 'burbs...
2. Ava has learned to tell me before she poops, and go like a big girl (sometimes)
3. We went to Cancun, Mexico for the week of New year's...and Mayah swam with a dolphin (sort of)
4. We did Christmas with Clint's family in Omaha (minus Chad, Melissa, Mia & Ty)
5. We froze our tails off...
6. We went to Miami and Fort Lauderdale with Clint for a week in December
7. We celebrated Thanksgiving with Clint's family in Omaha (this time with everyone there)
8. We camped out for a few weeks on an airbed
9. Mayah started going to a new school and we started in a new ward at church
10. Ava started going to nursery
11...you get the picture

So finally, tonight, after I got home from work at Janie and Jack I have a house full of furniture and an internet connection where I can reflect on the busy months we've had.

Sorry for not being a very faithful writer... hopefully this will make up for it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have only been into Janie and Jack once, but once is enough and I am hooked on their stuff...I just have to make sure I don't go in very often :-)
We'll miss you at Benson Ward, but change is good...esp. a change from BW!