Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cancun, Mexico!



We had a blast in Cancun. We went with Clint's whole family and stayed over New Year's for 8 days. You can see from our pictures that it was quite an experience. Lots of lounging at the pool outside our villa (which overlooked the beach) building sand castles, shopping (aka bartering), eating out, and just having fun. Mayah got to swim with dolphins, and we snorkeled in underground rivers. We have a million more pics, which we will post on our smugmug site soon. It was another great chance to get away from Nebraska during this terrible winter and enjoy the sun! Can't wait to go back!!!

































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK!! Now I am REALLY jealous!! That sounds like so much fun!!! Your girls are adorable!! I was on the phone a couple of days ago with Justin, looking at your pics. He was just laughing and saying how freaking cute his nieces are!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful & Your pictures are awesome !
Your girls are gorgeous!

TR said...

What a dream!! I'm so jealous! Love the sunglasses.

Jessica said...

Those are some great pictures. I can't believe Mayah got to KISS a dolphin. That is so neat.

Dale and Tabitha said...

These pictures are so cute. Your girls are adorable. I love the one with the picture of your babies bum with sand on it. I love it.

It makes me miss the sun so much. I can't wait for SUMMER!

The Hagan Dirt said...

Your girls are so freaking cute! You guys look like you had an amazing time.

The Whites said...

Wow, some great pictures! Clint took those? Good Job! I love the one of Ava's legs! Your girls are SO SO SO cute!