Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Pictures




So I have been saving up some money from all my haircuts to buy Clint a birthday present. He (we) really wanted to new digital SLR so we could take good pictures of everyone. We've been shopping around and found the one we wanted online, but went last night just to see if the Nebraska Furniture Mart had any that were comparable deals so we didn't have to wait for the shipping. Sure enough, they had the exact camera we had picked out and it was $20 less than the cheapest place we found online (newegg.com). Needless to say, we went ahead and bought it as an early present for Clint's birthday which is coming up on November 14. After church today we went to the park to capture a glimpse of Omaha's fall and test out the new camera. It was chilly, so Ava didn't last long, but here's a sample of what we got.
You can see more of our fall pictures here.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look awesome & your girls are SO adorable!
I love Mayah's Sassy hat
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Those are really sweet! Your camera takes really clear pics! I want to get a good camera, what kind is it?

Jessica said...

What great pictures. We got a digital SLR with our state income tax return this spring. I love it. It just takes better pictures! At first I was a bit skeptical, but now I am sold. BTW, what kind did you get? I can't wait to get new lens for ours.
Maybe Brennan's haircut can go in a savings jar for a better lens (there's always a better something to save up for!)

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I love the one of you and your girls, and the close up of Ava sitting by the tree. So beautiful!!

The Whites said...

Cute girls and cute pics!