Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Preview

It's not officially Halloween yet, but people in Nebraska start early with the costume parties and trick-or-treating...I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Mayah and Ava in their costumes, even though it is only a preview. We'll post more on the real day!
Hannah Montana and Rapunzel
(Mayah and Ashley Johnson)
Ava the Flower Fairy
I have been putting Ava's hat on her all week long because I want to make sure that she leaves it on the night of Holloween. We had not been successful at all. She would laugh and look at me like she knew that she was being defiant and pull it off the minute I moved my hand. The hat in my opinion is the best part of the costume. It makes her eyes look so big! I had little hope that she would actually leave it on when Grandma Brenda and Grandpa Rudy took her trunk or treating, so it made me extreamly happy and proud of my little chubbs when Gma and Gpa said Ava left it on THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!! I am really excited for Friday when I take the girls to Clint's work for their Holloween party! I love to hear people tell me over and over how cute my girls are and now that Ava will leave her hat on I will hear it more, yeay!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Girls! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, by far!! Can't wait to see more pics... What are you going to be??

Cindy said...

Did you make Ava's costume? It's darling. We never get trick or treat-ers at our house, is it because they do the trunk or treat now?

Graham Orme said...

How do you get your girls to wear their costumes? Cayman freaks out every time we try to put him in his! He says, "It's heavy, heavy!!". Your guess is as good as mine where he got that from.

Jessica said...

Your girls were by far the cutest at the B.W. trunk or treat. Hat or not, Ava is a cutie and Mayah was a perfect Hannah Montana.