Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jonas Brothers/Jordin Sparks Concert











Tonight, was a night for Mayah to remember. One of her last birthday presents that Clint and I got her were primo tickets to the Jonas Brothers and Jordin Sparks concert. We went out and got her a cute outfit to wear at Justice For Girls, and got me a new one at Urban Outfitters. We were set for the big show. When we got there the crowds were crazy. We saw the Jonas Brothers tour bus and bought a Jordin Sparks t-shirt for Mayah on the way in. She was all fired up for the fun to begin.

Our tickets turned out to be pretty great. As you can see from the pics of Joe Jonas, he was standing right in front of us. We had no idea but all the girls were the most crazy for Nick Jonas, who is kind of the soft nerdy young one. They just screamed like crazy whenever he did anything, and I must admit he was the most talented of the three. It was hard to recognize Jordin when she came out because her hair was up in this crazy bob hairdo, but she did most of her big hits on the radio. We just had a blast dancing and singing next to each other the whole night. It was so hot in there, and we were close enough to get drenched with the bubble machine and some of the water effects...but that's the price you pay for a great time.

Mayah went home with the hugest smile and said it was a night she will never forget. I'm glad we got to go together on this "coming of age" experience for Mayah.

5 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

You are the cutest Mom. I love the picture of her like she is so excited to see the Jonahs Brothers. Beautiful girls.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!
I thought last years concert was awesome as well I was surprised!
Claire was so sad we didn't make it maybe next year !

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun! I've never been to a concert, I bet Mayah had a blast!!

lacey said...

Cute blog Amie! Looks like you and Mayah had so much fun at the concert, you are such a fun mom!

Rhandi said...

What a fun mom Amie! I remember when I was Mayah's age my mom took me to a New Kids on the Block Concert and it was the best night of my life and something that I still remember quite well, even as an adult many years later!.

Hope all is well! We miss you guys!