Friday, September 5, 2008

Carlos family 8/9/08. For time and all eternity!

I know everyone has been wondering why we haven't posted anything about the sealing of our family. Especially since this is such a HUGE milestone for us.... I have been waiting for my BFF Melissa to send me a CD of the pictures. As you can see I finally have some! They say a picture is worth a thousand words... so these 15,000 words (15 pics) ought to sum it up! It was a great experience for us, and in one of our favorite places on earth...San Diego. Our families and friends on both sides were there to support us. It's nice to have such a great support network to encourage us and set such great examples. Thanks to everyone who came and those who were there in spirit.



9 comments:

Lacie said...

I was so there in Spirit!! You look so happy and sooooo georgous! (can't spell, still) Thanks for keeping me in your life.

Oh, and I'm not really sure what preparation H is, just that I made a buck from buying it. Want Some??

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome experience!! Thank you for letting me be a part of it! Those pictures are amazing. Missy did a really good job! Congratulations once again!!!

Cindy said...

That is great you are sealed now. You have such a beautiful family. Have to agree with you....Sandy Eggo is beautiful! Your hair is so long compared to the last time I saw you.

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful! Glad you guys had a good time!

Brenda Carlos said...

We're really proud of you guys. Know this goal took great time and effort on your parts. So glad that we could be there to share it with you. It was one of our all time favorite days. Love you, RC and BC

The Whites said...

Congratulations! I love San Diego too! You look so good! I love your long hair!

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Amie you look SO beautiful and SKINNY!! Congratulations. I am sure that was a beautiful day full of emotion for your family. That temple is gorgeous! I haven't had a chance to go in it yet, but it is one of my goals

chrissybeagle said...

i peeked at your blog froim tracy r.'s page! wish i could have gotten to know you better when we were in millard but just wanted to say congratulations!!! you have such a wonderful family!

Dale and Tabitha said...

You look so beautiful. I am so proud of you. Seriously, when can you get together. Wait, do you still live in Utah.